Beschwerden und Vorschläge zurück zu

(in Englisch)


In case you want to make a formal complaint about a tourist service, you can do it directly through this LINK to Turisme Comunitat Valenciana website where you can find in detail how to file it.

You can also make a suggestion on tourism at any Tourist Info in Dénia, in person or via email:


In case that your claim or suggestion is related to consumer matters, you can make it electronically through the link (indicated above) of the City Council mailbox, by telephone 628.614.679 and email from the Municipal Consumer Information Office (OMIC ):

They will also be able to assist you in person, by requesting an appointment in this LINK


If you need to make a suggestion or complaint of any other matter, you can also do it through the online box of Dénia City Council that you will find on or at Dénia Tourism website