GUTES RADSPRAKTIKEN volver
- Cyclists should ALWAYS carry their documentation (identity card or passport).
- Traffic regulations must be followed. These rules and the signs found along the route will ALWAYS prevail over the routes and tracks present in this informative pamphlet.
- You must circulate with responsibility and respect towards other road users and without having consumed alcohol or drugs.
- The use of a helmet is mandatory.
- The mobile phone should not be used while riding. The use of headphones to listen to music is also prohibited.
- You must ride in single file or two by two. And always, if possible, on the shoulder or in its absence as far to the right as possible.
- Driving on the motorway or highway is prohibited.
- It is recommended to be seen in situations of low visibility (reflective vest, lights, etc.)
- The group of cyclists may be accompanied by a properly marked vehicle (sign V-22).
- The environment must be respected. Wrapping and waste should not be thrown away.