Punta del Raset
Blue flag 2021!
SICTED Quality Certification!
Situation: This beach is located at the north of the municipality. It is the closest to the town centre. You will find there all the facilities to enjoy your day at the beach.
Length: 570 meters
Type: sandy beach
Services (medium and high season):
-Surveillance and First-aid station from 5th June to 26th September.
- June from 11.00 to 19.00 h.
- July and August from 11.30 to 20.00 h.
- September from 11.00 to 19.00 h.
First-Aid Station (Consolat del Mar, next to the breakwater of the port). Elevated surveillance chairs.
- Accesses to the beach
- Capacity: 3440 people
- Adapted toilets
- 2 Beach Bars from July 1st.
- Water pedal-boats.
- Recreational floating platform (between Assagador de Sant Pere Street and Red Cross aid station).
- Area adapted for people with physical, visual, auditory and intelectual functional diversity: It will run in July and August. Limited appointment.
- Shaded área, platform and walkways.
- Adapted bath: hours, appointment and protocol: consult here
Beach accessible point
Deck chairs and sunshade hire
Security bouyed area