Blue flag 2021!
SICTED Quality Certification!
This sandy beach of almost 3 km. at the North of the municipality, close to the town centre is favourite for families..
Services (med-season and high season):
- Surveillance and First-aid station from 5th June to 26th September.
- June from 11.00 to 19.00 h.
- July and August from 11.30 to 20.00 h.
- September from 11.00 to 19.00 h.
First-Aid Station in front of Mascarell St. (between Assagador S. Pere and Entrador de Llobell). Elevated surveillance chairs. Surveillance Tower.
- Accesses to the beach
- Recreational floating platform (between Assagador de Sant Pere Street and Red Cross aid station).
- Exit channels for boats
- Parasols and sunbeds (Esparver street) from July 1st.
Area adapted for people with physical, visual, auditory and intelectual functional diversity: It will run in July and August. Limited appointment.
Shaded área, platform and walkways.
Adapted bath: appointment and protocol: consult here
Deck chairs and sunshade hire