Rocky cove. It surprises the beauty of the color shades that take their waters.
Snorkeling is recommended.
Situation: This beach area is located on the coastline south of the city. This beach is located on the coast line south of the city. It is part of the rocky coves of Las Rotas.
Access: On the road "Carretera del Barranc del Monyo a les Arenetes" (commonly known as the "Carretera de les Rotes").
Important natural values:
- Natural Reserve of the Cape of San Antonio seabed.
- Posidonia meadows.
Diving is limited and requires a special permission from the Alicante Regional Office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Fishing (Tel. 012/ 963 866 000).
Services (medium and high season):
- Surveillance and First-aid station from 5th June to 26th September.
- June from 11.00 to 19.00 h.
- July and August from 11.30 to 20.00 h.
- September from 11.00 to 19.00 h.
First-Aid Station. Elevated surveillance chair. Surveillance Tower.
- Capacity: 84 people
- Exit channel for boats